Saturday, February 6, 2010

Shy Pee'er...

Someone is peeing in the potty but not telling me when they do it. I give them naked time every day. Every time they have NT I tell them if they need to pee or poop sit on the potty. 3 times I have found that someone has pee'ed in one of the potties, but I dont know who it is.

A few days ago when I took their diapers off I told them, "If you have to pee or poop sit on the potty and then tell me and you will get a piece of candy."

While I was in our bathroom getting ready (Emerson was in there with me) Avery came in and said something about pee pee and the potty. I asked her if she went pee pee in the potty and she said, "Ay Yah!" (Oh Yeah). We went in there to look and sure enough there was a lot of pee and a little piece of tp in one of the potties. So I praised her like she was a child prodigy then took her into the kitchen to give her a Skittle.

The other day I went to the bathroom and the seat was wet. I looked into one of the potty chairs and saw a little pee and a little tp. When I say a little I mean like 2 or three drops and the soft ring that they are suppose to pee on was on the floor... She had pee'ed and then dumped it in the toilet. So not only is she PT'ing herself she is also cleaning up after herself.

Then tonight after baths they were running around naked. Emerson kept asking for "Kay Kay" (Candy) Julie told them if they wanted candy someone had to pee pee on the poty. They both went running to the bathroom and Avery asked for a book. I went to hand her a magazine (one of Julie's gossip mags) and she said, "No, boo!" So I left the room to get her one of her books, get back to the bathroom and she had already pee'ed on the potty.

I think she is a shy pee'er!!! I think she needs her privacy to be able to pee on the potty. How funny is that!?!

Needless to say everyone got a skittle...

No comments:

Post a Comment