Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Busy weekend!

Holy crap we had a busy weekend!!! It's Wednesday and I am still recovering from the fun.
Saturday we packed a lunch and went to the park the LGs and I had a great time...I wish I could say the same for Julie, but she was a complete butthead the whole time. I kept thinking "wow, Julie is in SUCH a bad mood..." Then on the way home I see her rubbing her shoulders and she says, "Damn, I don't have on a patch.". THANK GOD!!! That explains it! She is not aloud to leave the house the rest of the weekend without a "patch check". Here are some pictures from the park.

When we got into the car Avery brought one of her dolls with her. Then she insisted on carrying it with her while at that park. It's so not Avery, but it was really sweet!

Sunday we went to a pumpkin patch and picked out some pumpkins. The LGs were able to ride ponies and feed various animals, including some very nasty geese.
Emerson picking out a pumpkin.
Avery
Emerson on the left, and Avery on the right.
Avery
Avery and I feeding the geese just before they attack! (ok, attack might be over stating. They started bullying us)
Hanging out by the lake in the afternoon sun.
Avery on the pony. She was so brave and actually rode the pony.
Emerson was not that into it. She was scared and this is right before she scaled my arm.
Here is Avery feeding a pony and Emerson putting her fingers into Avery's mouth.
There was also a bounce house at the pumpkin patch.
Sunday night we met a friend, Jenn and her daughter Mahogany for dinner at a Greek restaurant where they encourage you to dance and throw napkins on the floor. The girls had a BLAST!!! They still will yell "HOPA!!!" every once in a while.
This is Mahogany dancing and throwing the napkins. She is about the most outgoing child I have ever met. She is a very cool little girl.
Jenn and Emerson
Avery and Mahogany
This is a video of them dancing and yelling "Hopa!"

2 comments:

  1. Aww that looks like such fun! Beautiful baby girls! Can't believe they're turning two....I'm sad every time I think about my Ella turning two this Friday....She's not a baby anymore. ;)

    ReplyDelete